Vacancy: Project Manager ,Cairo Egypt
Main Job Duties:
- Plan, manage and closely monitor the implementation of initiatives in the program to ensure the quality of the implementation according to project plans.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting for project achievement /challenges to direct supervisor, donor and CI.
- Identify, create, manage and maintain productive partnership and networking with different stakeholders in the local and national level to maximize the impact of program effort in local and national level.
- Contribute in the design and ensure application of monitoring and evaluation appropriate tools/techniques in initiative/s. Check data and conduct field visit to ensure accuracy of data and to guarantee all initiative are on track according to original submitted plans to donors. Capture best practices and lessons learned to enhance the program’s knowledge base and provide DME officer with required materials
- Manage and monitor all initiative/s budget/s to ensure spending rates are within the safe range according to approved budget in light of the organization and donor policy and procedures.
- Contribute to achieve the program impact goal through continuous linking all implemented activities with program long-term goal, through identify, and suggest new initiative ideas. Support in the development of new initiatives proposal and concept writing to contribute to the achievement of program goal and domains of change. Contribute to new initiative design, proposal and budget development.
- Support the Project Director in initiating and maintaining strategic and diverse relationships & networking with stakeholders to ensure that the program and the Organization remain a partner of choice.
- Coordinate with Initiatives Managers to enhance the Organization’s internal workflow and processes to ensure higher levels of performance and learning to achieve greater impact.
- BSc of relevant degree such as agriculture, Veterinary, Business Management, or any relevant field.
- A higher degree in Management or project Management
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a managerial position with a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in project management with a Business development background in private sector or similar project.
- Familiarity with community development , Cooperatives capacity building
- MS Office with a high proficiency in Excel and power point
- Excellent oral and written English & Arabic
- Highly level of leadership skills
- High capability of operational decision making
- Planning and organizing
- Analytical thinking
|Job Category||Managers & Senior Managers|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||18,000 to 27,000 EGP|