Project Manager (Industrial Project)
About the Job
About our client
Our client is a European company that is considered to be one of the world’s largest Yeast production Manufactures. The company way found in the mid of the 19th century. The company experience exceeds 150 years in Yeast production. Our client exists in 51 countries all over the world, more than 60 production sites, over 10500 professional working employs in various technical and commercial areas from 70 different nationalities, more than 15 spoken languages and almost 50 % of their staff members a based outside Europe.
Main Job Duties:
- Oversee all technical operations including supervising and directing full time personnel and temporary staff on depot and/or remote job sites.
- responsible for the day-to-day operation and administrative activities to ensure conformance to contract requirements.
- Construct project plans that are consistent with project management and Earned Value best practices.
- Develop Risk Registries for ongoing and planned projects
- Maintain the highest standards in job performance, quality control and adherence to procedures.
- Schedule and allocate manpower, equipment and other resources to multiple jobs.
- Effectively track job time and expense costs and time completion commitments.
- Actively participate in reallocation of resources as needed to assure customer satisfaction.
- Develop project estimates, bids, and/or proposals on a timely and efficient basis.
- Submit quotations and follow-up.
- Negotiate and close by agreeing on the scope and terms of the project
- Secure proper signatures/documents required for commencement or closer of the job.
- As needed, perform restoration work of equipment including; disassembly, tagging parts, decontamination, drying, re-assembly, testing and delivery of finished goods.
- Interact with the client giving status reports and developing a trusting professional relationship.
- Fax, mail or email on a regular basis all documents related to a job for billing, payroll and expenses.
- Previous experience as Mechanical Project Manager from 5-8 Years.
- Proven Experience in Managing Multiple Factories, Factories Expansion.
- Previous Experience in Manufacturing Industry.
- Strong Mechanical Background.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people including engineers and scientific personnel
- Must be detail oriented and capable of following strict policies and procedures
|Career Level:||5-8 Years|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||20 K EGP|