We take pride in delivering world-class service to all of our customers.
Kindly read what some of our satisfied clients have said about us!
Vision, Mission, Values
At Pillars Consultancy & Recruitment, we work hard to achieve our goals together as a team with a clear shared purpose. We adapt to our clients changing needs as well changes in the market to make sure we are a business of growth, success and happiness.
Our vision, mission and values help us to do this.
To change the perception of recruitment by devoting ourselves to the real need of our clients, candidates and staff.
- Together we communicate on a personal level listening to the individual need and providing a choice of solution.
- We deliver what we promise building trust, building fans, one client and candidate at a time.
- We create a tailored, transparent recruitment experience, encouraging honest feedback and continual improvement.
- Excellence: We will always deliver what we promise, while working to the highest quality standard. We do not promise what we cannot deliver.
- Integrity: We demonstrate complete integrity, upholding honesty and strong moral principles. We do not compromise the truth.
- Passion: We are passionate about recruitment showing enthusiasm, energy and an understanding of our client and candidate needs.
- Respect: We treat our clients, candidates and each other with mutual respect and sensitivity, embracing individual diversity.
- Clarity: We ensure clear communication in everything we do. We encourage the open exchange of ideas, opinions and views related to the business.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility for our actions. We use experience and good judgement to support the business.
Osama Abou Mousallam
Founder & Managing Director
Specialized in Management Consulting, Strategic Management, Strategy Development and Operational Excellence. Comprehensive command of strategy formulation, balanced scorecard methodologies, and strategy focused organizations best practices, Practiced in marketing strategy, business development, sales management and corporate communications, Practiced organizational development, restructuring, change management, and alignment to strategy.Worked in management consulting, capacity building, strategy formulation and implementation and business development.Extensive experience in IT sector business development and management., Over 30 years of hands-on experience in Strategic management, IT management, Competitive Intelligence, strategic planning, building organizations, people leadership and alignment with strategies.
Worked for organizations in the FMCG, Retail, Hospitality, Food and consultancy industries.
Rasha Abul Nasr
Combines multiple experiences in different fields; Human Resource, Learning & developing, Organizational
Development and Assessment psychometric techniques.
In addition to my consultation experience, used to be an instructor, teaching “Management” at the Arab Academy for Science & Technology.
Delivered TOT for many sectors; including FMCG, IT and many others.
Delivered many soft skills courses for people development.
Led experts’ team in conducting “DNA” Development Need Assessment and Gap Analysis assignments in companies that are working in different industries.
As a marketing and sales retail expert, conducted several technical assistance assignments to ICT companies within the context of the ICT Capacity Building program and many different sectors.
Implementation of policies and procedures concerning the Affairs of Employees
Follow-up to the implementation of the system for evaluating the performance of individuals.
Development and training plan for all staff.
Oversee the administrative work of buying supplies and stationery.