Pillars Consultancy Recruitment
Treasury and Credit Manager (Multinational)
About our Client:
Multinational , One of the largest Factories of it’s speciality (world-wide) location October
Role within the organisation
Reporting directly to the CFO, managing a team of 4 members.
Major contributions and purpose
Head of banking operations, collection and credit control.
- Prepare the annual cash flow budget.
- Prepare the monthly rolling cash flow by different currencies.
- Ensure that cash management, bank operations, credit facilities are
- implemented in accordance with the group guidelines.
- Ensure that day to day bank operations are running smoothly.
- Review and ensure that all bank reconciliations are performed bi-monthly.
- Ensure that free cash flow targets are achieved during the year.
- Follow up with technical team a rolling 3 months CAPEX payment plan.
- Verification, reviewing the expiration & renewals of securities.
Responsible for the preparation and submission of weekly/monthly aging reports to all sales channels.
- Active monitoring of potential bad debts & timely buildup of reserves as well as adequacy of reserves
- Follow up with sales the collection of the overdue receivables.
Perform timely investigations and release of system blocked orders within agreed timings with sales
- Final review of manually released orders that its done within appropriate authority & in accordance with Lesaffre Guidelines.
Monitor the customers’ monthly rebates and commissions accruals vs actual spending.
- 8-10 years of experience in a trading/manufacturing field in the banking operations and credit control.
- CTP holder is preferred.
- Excellent command of English.
- Team management experience
- Worked as AR Accountant for 2-3 Years ?
- At Least 8 Years as Treasury Manager ?