Vacancy :Treasury Officer
(Banking – Leasing)
Job Main Duties:
Handle the activities of treasury operations, cash management and involved with the review of funding requirements for the business.
The Treasury Officer is also responsible for monitoring and reviewing bank accounts and facility documentations, and contribute to the development of treasury systems
- Handle daily treasury functions including data entry, reporting, reconciliations, settlements, and supporting documentation.
- Prepare loans repayment schedules in compliance with the leasing contracts and funding banks’ terms & conditions.
- Provide loan administration duties and controls, and follow-up of pending items to fulfill the banks’ requirements.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, investigate and clear reconciling cash/bank items regularly.
- Conduct regular reconciliation of post-dated checks with the Credit Control Department, Leasing system and custodian banks.
Maintain order notes / promissory notes register.
- Update LGs & LCs registers.
- Prepare required documents for regular renewals with funding banks.
- Prepare and maintain accurate treasury/funding records for all treasury activities including all cash transactions on the system.
- Daily update of cash position for all bank accounts.
- Verify and respond to all requests from other departments and business areas.
Abide to all related laws, regulations, and the Company’s policies & procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned and related to scope of work and professio
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Post graduate qualification in Accounting/Finance is preferable.
- Experience 2-3 years in finance and leasing with at least 1 year experience in leasing activities.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Computer literature (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Good knowledge of finance and treasury, banking services and products, accounting standards, financial systems.
- Hard worker, team player, and ability to work under stress.
Good communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Bsc in Food Technology (or similar) is required
- Minimum 6-8years’ experience in a similar sales role
- Demonstrated success in food ingredients sales and exposure to corporate clients in the food industry.
- A proven capability to project manage
- Commercially and customer driven problem solving
In addition to taking ownership of your own day-to-day workload and responsibilities for project management, you must be willing to work collaboratively and share your knowledge within a supportive team environment
- A very high level of technical, communication, and interpersonal skills, with excellent written, oral skills and computer literacy
Ability to undertake occasional travel
- Very good command of English : speaking and writing
HR Director – (Med Size) World Class Manufacturer
3 September 2020
Implementation & Application Support Engineer
10 August 2020
Data Entry Specialist – Project
8 July 2020
Treasury Officer (Banking – Leasing)
29 June 2020
Sales Manager- (Multinational) -Food Ingredients B2B
19 June 2020
|Job Category||Senior Banking|
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial, Senior Managers , Directors & Executives|
|Reporting to||Head of Treasury Department|