Vacancy Travel Consultant – Airline (Based in India) – Egyptians
About the Job
Our client :
(Very well reputed operating in India) is setting up an Airlines reservation office Based in India.
- Attends inbound calls and answer the queries of each call.
- Builds fruitful and cherishing relationship with the client.
- Solves customer queries.
- Follows up on customer inquiries and research to assure satisfactory completion.
- Remains updated on changes in Airline industry, facts, polices procedures and product offerings.
- Provides updates on clients bookings.
- Design & suggest appropriate routings / airlines and fares to the clients.
- Amendments / changes to bookings according to requirement.
- Responsible to promote all company products.
- Responsible to maintain the timelines for each call.
- Achieves the assigned timelines/revenue targets.
- Design & costing of ticket itinerary.
- Maintains and updates customer profiles.
- Works closely with the Tour operators/suppliers/Airlines and build up one to one relationship.
- Follows up reservations, bookings and ticketing with the clients before and after travel.
- Follows up with the clients for any special requirements.
- Works on maximizing profits for the company.
- Come up with new ideas and suggestions wherever necessary in the interest of the company.
- Accommodation & Transportation is provided by The Client (Visa & ticket included)
- Very Good package is provided for Experienced Staff
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills with the ability to develop & maintain team atmosphere.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in international ticketing
- Knowledge of any GDs system such as ” Amadeus-Saber-Galileo” is a must
- Geographical knowledge
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||12,000 to 14,000 EGP|