Tenders – Quotation Engineer
About the Job
About the Company:
They have been working in the Egyptian market for more than 60 years in different industries with capital exceeding 3 Billion EGP in different market segments.The group mainly operates in the construction business
- Primary technical contact for New Product Introductions.
- Interacts with Manufacturing, Purchasing, Program Management, Manufacturing Engineering and Electronic Component Suppliers.If not supplied by the Customer, determines raw material requirements.
- Identifies equipment, labor, raw material, purchased components, packaging and other requirements needed to produce an accurate quoting package.
- Secures vendor pricing and/or applies standard cost factors (as applicable) to determine price of manufacture and components.
- Applies profit mark-up and recommends final selling price to for customer quotes.
- Evaluate the cost of engineering and design changes that affect tooling and component cost.
- Work closely with buyers, engineering and suppliers to drive efficiency and cost savings.
- Review internal and customer supplied documentation for accuracy and completeness, considering manufacturing processes and capabilities.
- Interface with external customers in order to obtain appropriate specifications, computer files and documents.
- Generate full turnkey quotations, including labor, material costs and lead times.
- Identify items required to compile reports, statistics and measurements to determine quote turn- around time and effectiveness.
- May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency or not related to this classification on occasion.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Experience in Tendering/Proposals/Pre-Sales of LV/MV products (Switch gears).
- 2-3 Yrs. of experience for Junior Position).
- Excellent knowledge of LV/MV Switchgear and control systems.
- Strong experience in pricing, costing & risk assessment (For Tendering Position).
- Proven track record of achievements within multicultural organizations.
- Advanced computer skills and project management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD & Elec. Design Software.
- Excellent command of English language written & spoken.
- Ability to learn new skills & assume new responsibilities while working cooperatively in a team
- Experience Needed:2 to 3 years
- Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:Full Time
- Salary:4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, + Commission
- Languages:Arabic, English
- Vacancies:1 open position
- Gender:Females Preferred