Accountable for the successful execution of project in Cairo region. This role will direct project management resources to meet customer contract requirements and address all execution aspects of the projects.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Project Management or equivalent.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience of 5+ years and in leading a team and handling software and solutions in project management.
- Understands the architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined projects, applies the knowledge to deliverables, and leverages it to accelerate project completion.
- Ability to work in virtual team and coordinate with different technical teams and stakeholders.
- Act as the technical project manager with overall responsibility for the management, performance and completion of new product development projects
- Assisting I.T. Project Manager to develop documentation, software work plans, and keep documentation up to date
- Working with the project management office to utilize Concur’s standard project management and agile methodologies
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and assist I.T. Project manager in estimating completion dates and resource allocation
- Proficiency in decision and issue Management, Software risk management, Software Engineering management, and Software Engineering process
- Manage schedule, costs, quality, issue & risk management, communications, and other PMI project management functions
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of team activities; actively works to recognize performance
- Create project plans, scope documents, schedules and forecasts. Provide timely communication on the impact of changes and decisions.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Work with the management to identify and address any issues that may impact the project.
- Resolves project issues, mitigates risks, and manages scope change requests for all development sprints.
- Act on items identified in retrospectives. Implement process improvements in future sprints for continuous improvement
- Provide project progress reports to project team, stakeholders, management, and executives.
- Scope estimation, planning, time management, scheduling, project costing, and budget management
- Ensures that the project follows standardization according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) definitions and other standards
- Project change management
- Software IT project manager activities in global, remote organization
- Knowledge of process improvement
- Evaluating the project team in order to support Line Managers in their employee evaluation
- Providing the stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of committed project deliveries
Benefits / Privileges:
Aims to provide our employees with a comfortable and a happy work environment with comprehensive health benefits.
Our employee benefits are given below: –
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Health Coverage
- Stock options (ESOP) are granted to all key full-time employees.
- Commuter Check Program -Global health insurance for business travel.
- Term insurance/ keyman insurance is provided for key resources.
- Training sessions to update their skills.