About the Our Client:
One of the biggest leasing companies in the Gulf Area and known to be as a leading leasing company in Egypt. It is one of the pioneers in the international leasing market and it had been established for over 50 years. located in October
The agency was founded 30 years ago and has developed into the world’s largest independent travel agency franchise cooperation. Our focus on individual, tailor-made customer products for both leisure and corporate customers allows us to combine flexibility and innovation to provide a comprehensive service portfolio. The worldwide travel agency franchise network comprises of around 500 locations in over 85 countries.
- Research various destinations
- Manage hotels bookings
- Handle land operation
- Plan and organize travels by booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Inform clients and provide useful travel material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suite clients’ needs
- Use promotional techniques and offer different services and offerings
- Keep learning about latest industry trends
- Research destination and travel prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes
- Bachelor’s degree in tourism, hospitality or relevant field.
- 0 up to 1 year experience.
- Knowledge of domestic and foreign travel destinations.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Outstanding knowledge of the latest tourism trends.
Project Manager Roads (Senior) Large INTERNATIONAL Construction Company – UGANDA
23 September 2021
French Speaker Help Desk Rep (Multinational) Global IT Company
12 September 2021
Treasury Manager (Large Real Estate Developer)
7 September 2021
Logistics (Import/Export) Executive-World Class Factory
29 August 2021
Network Support Engineer L2 -L3 (OIL & GAS)
26 August 2021