SPSS Analyst - Project
Job Main Duties:
We are looking for an experienced surveyor to supervise field staff and ensure our projects are delivered on time. Your basic responsibilities will also include calculating land boundaries in several locations and creating maps and reports of survey results for clients.
This role requires hands-on experience with engineering instruments and knowledge of GPS and GIS systems. To succeed as a surveyor, you should also have great mathematical and analytical skills, and a good eye for measurements.
If you meet our criteria, and if you’re also organized and detail-oriented with a strong experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties
- Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy
- Research and design methods for survey processes
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g. longitudes, latitudes)
- Build maps, sketches, and charts
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff
- Purchase and maintain equipment
- Report on survey results and present findings to clients
- Minimum 1 years of applicable work experience.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SPSS, SQL, or similar.
- A good team player and problem solver.
- Effective time-manager
- Strong communicator.
- Good initiative, responsibility, and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Job Level||Entry Level|
|Job level||Entry Level|