Senior Urban Engineer (UTP2)-RAK
Basic Function and Principle
- Reviewing the daily transactions and the different assigned tasks for associated team.
- Performing the process of creating the planning related to development of land areas for different projects in compliance with standards and codes using AutoCAD / GIS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate detailed phases of professional work in medium size of project and /or number of small size scope.
- Develops/ assist SH/ Principal Engineer in development and schedule of activities for the project.
- Produce design work according to established standards, methods, and procedures of work
- Develops / assists Principal engineer in developing solutions for technical problems
- Provides/ assists Principal engineer in providing technical coordination of projects, preparing project reports and verifying codes and standards.
- Ensure that all design tasks developed with the highest quality and according to the client’s objectives & needs.
- Obtains approvals and decisions from Section Head, Principal engineer as well as the Project Coordinator in a timely manner that allows the project to flow smoothly and quickly through the Department.
- Manage and maintain effective relationships with engineers from other disciplines and other branches as well as any other involved parties.
- Supervises the performing of technical tasks that assigned to engineers.
- Conducts any other Job-related tasks or duties as assigned by Principal engineer or Section Head.
- Above 10 Years
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture / Urban and Regional Planning.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent managerial, leadership, personal and interpersonal skills (time management, communication, problem solving, decision making …etc.).
- Highly organized and efficient within a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to estimate man-hours associated with technical tasks.
- Deep knowledge of all relevant international and local standards and codes of practice
- Good knowledge in AutoCAD and GIS.
- Very good command of English Language.
Group Administration Manager
5 April 2020
Medical Representative – Multinational
25 March 2020
Marketing Executive – Multinational
24 February 2020
Real Estate Sales Team Leader Turkey – International
22 February 2020
Commercial Manager Construction Chemicals (Multinational)
22 February 2020