Vacancy Arbitration Lawyer,Cairo, Egypt
About Our Client :
The law firm focuses on representing foreign and native investors in the largest and most vital and most important investment pact and industrial cases including Egyptian parties.
They handle major international and native disputes.
- Access to Guidance From and Training by Egypt’s Most Elite and Cosmopolitan Legal Team
The firm advises one of most confidential MENA region companies.
Moreover they are concerned in mediation or court proceedings in four continents.
The Law firm is seeking an extremely impelled and driven senior lawyer who can play a key role in developing the practice and resolving some of the four continents most complex, high value disputes.
- The proper candidate ought to possess robust business and client development skills.
- Furthermore we expect him/her to contribute effectively towards our ongoing strategy and regional development.
- Assistance in negotiating and drafting of settlement agreements.
- Excellent legal, communication and organization skills.
- Works co-operatively in a team, sharing information and knowledge.
- Maintains a controlled, objective and flexible approach under pressure.
- Provides a professional, quality service in a timely manner,and responds effectively to requests from clients
- Drafting and reviewing of commercial agreements (building construction, sales, supply, agency, distribution, franchising, commercial lease, warehousing and logistics agreements, general terms and conditions (B2B and B2C)
- Ensure that clients business transactions are in compliance with the law.
- Advise clients of any legal problems that expects to occur
- Research extensive regulations, including relevant contract law, tax law, intellectual property rules and zoning laws.
- write and revise contracts and work in negotiations.
- Execution and termination of distribution and supply agreements
- Assistance in representation in litigation proceedings, international arbitration proceedings and enforcement proceedings regarding court orders and arbitration awards.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents.
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Represent clients company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
- Consulting and handling all corporate legal processes for clients
- Ensure that clients legal decisions is translate to a strong bottom line.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the client in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the client company policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the client against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the clients.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Fluent English Language skills.
- 8 years PQE + Dispute Resolution/Arbitration.
- International disputes experience.
- Excellent business development skills/ability to forge new business relationships.
- Outstandingly talented.
- Driven and hard-working.
- Able to assume the challenges of a demanding and cosmopolitan practice.
- Vast experience in international arbitrations conducted in English.
- Able to manage teams and very erudite in arbitration.
|Job Category||Managers & Senior Managers|