Scientific Development Manager/ Director / (Multinational)
- Conduct focus group meetings with renowned medical doctors to discuss and share key medical issues and rising needs.
- Promote relevant products and services that match rising market needs.
- Recommend and implement new programs, tests, methods, techniques, technologies, and procedures to meet evolving market demands.
- Prepare proposals, investigate alternatives and recommended innovative solutions in coordination with all relevant colleagues across the organization.
- Research, communicate and introduce new advances or changing trends identified in the healthcare marketplace.
- Actively participate in different medical and healthcare forums conducting awareness sessions and delivering public speeches under the name of the organization.
- Develop the appropriate scientific literature and the test protocols and publications for new technical services to be introduced properly to staff and community.
- Represent the organization in medical conferences and seminars.
- Responsible for the new and ongoing contracts with pharmaceutical companies with a monthly target.
- Following up with the pharmaceutical companies on the execution of the contracted tests and procedures by being the connection between the companies and our branches.
- Following up with the collection team on the pharmaceutical companies’ payments and making sure they receive correct invoices.
- Having weekly meeting with the sales team to educate them about the new tests and newsletter and newly introduced technology.
- Escort and illustrate the Mega lab to visitors.
- Contribute in the implementation of the new Molecular Genetics technology laboratory (Next Generation sequencing)
- Contribute to developing an updated lab result report
- Increase the number of pharmaceutical companies that the organization is contracting with.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Job Level||Senior Managers , Directors & Executives|
|Function||VP -Business Development|