About the Job
- Combine data from various sources to present a complete picture for decision makers.
- Perform data analytics of different data sources.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports.
- Held training for key business users.
- Support current BI Solutions.
- Design, implement and deliver reports based on business requirements.
- Understand the source systems and source data in detail.
- Document all the design and development artifacts.
- Understand the current reporting environment and use that knowledge to continuously improve the data warehouse
- Gather business requirements from our client during the initial phases of a BI/Analytics consultancy project.
- Design and Implement data warehouse and presentation layer solutions.
- Build analytics dashboards that are mobile and cloud-friendly.
- Build predictive analytics solutions that rely on machine learning and data mining techniques.
- Define and Manage BI deliverable
- Formulate Key BI technical requirements
- Design, Develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions.
- Create and define models explaining the possible benefits post-implementation to customers
- Proactive identification, escalation, and resolution of issues
- Act as a counselor and mentor for other BI (BW, BO) associates’
Ensure adoption of Best-practices during Project Management
Banking Customer Service
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science, information systems or any relevant degree.
- More than 2 years of experience .
- Good Experience with SQL, DWH Concepts, Data Analysis
- Experience with Dimensional/Data Modeling
- Good Knowledge with ETL/Reporting basics
- Good knowledge with SAP BW
- Prefer to have exposure to Governmental Sector and Financial Services/GL data
- Prefer to have exposure to ERPs (SAP), at least interfacing with them
- Prefer to have exposure to other Data Integration tools.
- Prefer to have exposure to other databases such as DB2, SQL Server.
Group Administration Manager
5 April 2020
Medical Representative – Multinational
25 March 2020
Marketing Executive – Multinational
24 February 2020
Real Estate Sales Team Leader Turkey – International
22 February 2020
Commercial Manager Construction Chemicals (Multinational)
22 February 2020
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial, Supervisors-Managers|