Pillars Consultancy Recruitment
About our Client :
Established in 2000, the leading company in bakery products , A world class manufacturer and distributor , currently they are holding a portfolio of 9 international brands worldwide.
Main Job Duties:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team.
- You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
- As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Alexandria resident
- Owns a car
- Fluent in English is a must
- With 2 year-experience in Alexandria in sales of food products preferably
- Ready to come to Cairo on monthly basis for monthly sales meeting & exhibitions
- Good basic computer skills (word reports, excel sheets, ppt … etc)