Vacancy : Sales Advisor (Club Management)
About the Job
We are seeking for one of our clients an Admin Assistant
- Install, patch and maintain all Oracle software and Tune all Oracle instance components including SQL and PL/SQL.
- Design and create data modeling and manage data security.
- Design, develop and integrate highly complex database systems for internal and external users/clients.
- Create documents and implement standards and/or complex modeling to monitor and enhance the capacity and performance of the database.
- Forms complex analyses and reviews applications being released into production.
- Approve all production schema changes and approve changes to database design.
- Design and implement a backup & recovery system and Implement Oracle failover technology.
- Control and implement all migrations of Oracle schema objects.
- Planning RMAN strategy for many sites and applying Database recovery for many sites.
- Predicting future Oracle trends for hardware usage and user load.
- Provide support of the Oracle database and related tools for multiple clients.
- Ability to manage multiple complex and time sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Oracle certified Professional (OCP)
- 8+ years’ experience in the same field.
- Experienced in maintaining distributed Oracle Database System.
- Experienced in deploying Oracle Data Guard for multiple sites
- Experience with Oracle Middleware Administration and Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Job Level||Entry Level, Experienced - Non Managerial|
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
|Location||HELIOPOLIS & 5TH SETTLEMENTHeliopolis Cairo|
|Package||5,200 including Transportation|
|Gender||Male - Female|
|Reports to||Sales & Marketing Manager|
|Preferred Age Bracket||22 – 30 YEARS OLD|
|REQUIRED START DATE||IMMEDIATELY|
|No of Vacanct Positions||2|