Vacancy : Sales Advisor
About the Job
We are seeking for one of our clients an Admin Assistant
- Install, patch and maintain all Oracle software and Tune all Oracle instance components including SQL and PL/SQL.
- Design and create data modeling and manage data security.
- Design, develop and integrate highly complex database systems for internal and external users/clients.
- Create documents and implement standards and/or complex modeling to monitor and enhance the capacity and performance of the database.
- Forms complex analyses and reviews applications being released into production.
- Approve all production schema changes and approve changes to database design.
- Design and implement a backup & recovery system and Implement Oracle failover technology.
- Control and implement all migrations of Oracle schema objects.
- Planning RMAN strategy for many sites and applying Database recovery for many sites.
- Predicting future Oracle trends for hardware usage and user load.
- Provide support of the Oracle database and related tools for multiple clients.
- Ability to manage multiple complex and time sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Oracle certified Professional (OCP)
- 8+ years’ experience in the same field.
- Experienced in maintaining distributed Oracle Database System.
- Experienced in deploying Oracle Data Guard for multiple sites
- Experience with Oracle Middleware Administration and Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager (E-Payment)
11 December 2019
Chief Operation Officer (Transportation)
8 December 2019
E-payment Team leader Manager
22 November 2019
Banking Customer Service Executive Multinational
17 November 2019
HR Director Multinational
17 November 2019