Account Manager Marketing Dubai – Abu Dhabi
- We are currently recruiting for various account management positions within our Marketing Services team based in Dubai & Abu Dhabi . This is an exciting opportunity to join the team who provide innovative and insight driven marketing and experiential services to different area such as Governmental entities, education sectors, privet sectors .
- Our diverse team of industry-leading creative and analytical minds develop specific solutions, from strategy, execution, amplification and measurement to capitalize on all opportunities.
- Together we strive to not only develop innovative answers to meet our clients’ goals, but also to exceed those goals in ways never thought possible.
- We are on the lookout for the best and brightest talent to join our UAE team in order to stay ahead of the game. To succeed as part of the Marketing Services team, you’ll need to have proven experience in an account management role, ideally within the sponsorship marketing or events field, and a passion for the industries and clients we work with.
Managing portfolio of client accounts.
- Conducting meeting with clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their existing clients Managing and delivering the clients marketing projects Understanding of agency work and services.
- Understand the requirements of clients and ability to get the brief from the clients.
- Briefing the agency staff to create the best outcome.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification. Making pitches, along with other agency staff to win new business for the agency.
- Prepare all related documents, and sales contracts. Perform research on trend analysis Identify new advertising markets.
- Able to work on project Management tools and to coordinate with all stakeholders to finalize the project
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative. Influencing and negotiation skills Maintaining good relationships with clients Excellent communication and interpersonal skills The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
Job Description Role Summary:
- Responsible for leading the success of clients marketing channels, including Google Adwords, Yandex, Baidu, Facebook, IG, VK, Kakao, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
- provides thought leadership on performance strategies and optimization; builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with clients, partners and internal staff members.
- Analytical and uses problem-solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives. Role Specific Responsibilities: – Knowledge
- Building performance media campaigns (Adwords, FB, IG, Snapchat, Twitter & LinkedIn) • Strategizing, implementing, trafficking and analyzing campaigns. • Hands-on experience in Facebook campaign planner, other social media platforms & Sprinklr (optional), • Expertise in social media activations, ad types.
- Expertise in paid search optimization techniques, guiding the execution team to improve results.
- Data-driven decision making using platform metrics & website data. • Channel attribution is a plus (defining user journey) –
- Directs and manages the daily workflow of all client on performance media with our counterparts in other markets.
- Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Creates and executes performance media account strategies and plans for each client • Understands performance marketing as a whole and how channels affect objectives for the client • Provides excellent communication via phone, emails and direct contact
- 3 – 10 Years in Marketing & Media agency
- Skills: digital media, client service, business development, advertising, account management
- Optimizing: putting optimization strategies based on platform metrics.
- Analysis & Recommendation of data and strategies to recommend performance improvements • Problem-solving ability with a mindset for curiosity • Strong communication skills • Skill with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking • Ability to analyze mass data from different analytical platforms. • Read through the numbers on Sprinklr & create strategies and execution plans based on that. • Ability to create a performance media plan based on the brief identifying best options for targeting + materials. – Account Management:
- Assumes accountability and ownership of performance media strategy, planning & optimization. • Interfaces with other Department Leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for clients.
- Keeps management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business.