Pillars Consultancy Recruitment
Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits Supervisor (Multinational)
About our Client:
- Multinational , One of the largest Factories of it’s speciality (world-wide) location October
Reporting Directly to HR Director
Major contributions and purpose
- Manages organization’s compensation and rewards program to attract, Recruit, retain and motivate high quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing our company profile as best place to work.
Main responsibilities and activities
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to Lesaffre’s strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
Prepares job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Participates in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Researching compensation and benefits policies and plans
Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Comparing benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
- Designing reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for senior executive team
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Research and recommend new sources for candidate recruiting
Improve the company website recruiting section to assist in recruiting.
Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
Update current and design new recruiting procedures when needed
- Review & update recruitment software and database
- Research and choose job advertising options
Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
Recommend ways to improve employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Strong knowledge of implementation of Full Comp & Ben cycle 5+ Years of Exp.
- Very Good Knowledge of Recruitment Cycle