Quality Control Manager
About the Our Client
Our portfolio extends to include more than 350 SKUs in diversified product ranges as bakeries, chocolates, ice cream, chocolate decoration & spreads. In addition, we have our home-grown brand of bakeries which includes more than 200 SKUs.
We position ourselves as brand promoters focused on providing expertise & innovation. Our state-of-art innovation center and our bakery factory inspire our research & development department and helps us keep the market updated with world-wide novelties.
We are the only company specialized in food . We position ourselves as brand promoters focused on providing expertise & innovation. Our state-of-art innovation center and our factory inspire our research & development department and helps us keep the market updated with world-wide novelties
- Participates in setting policies and objectives related to quality and the environment.
- Supervises the planning and implementation of the internal audit of the company’s quality and environment management system in coordination with senior management
- Supervising the implementation of the internal audit work in accordance with the procedures and plan specified for that, and submitting reports on its results to the senior management
- Supervising the implementation of corrective and preventive measures taken by the company regarding non-conformities and customer complaints, and submitting reports on them to senior management.
- Follows up the measurement and analysis of the performance results of the various activities, operations and departments, reports them to the senior management, and follows up the implementation of all performance improvement and development work for the company’s activities and operations.
- Supervising the development of environmental management programs to implement the company’s environmental objectives.
- Adopting the time plan for making the required measurements of the environment elements.
- Decision making regarding improvement, remedial and preventive measures that would improve the performance of the work in its management
- Overseeing the completeness, integrity, updating and maintenance of used quality documents
- Supervising the preparation of monthly reports supported by statistical methods for each of the departments’ quality level, the quantities of production that are re-manufactured, monthly reports on the amount of returns from customers, supplier follow-up reports, and is responsible for preparing reports on any failures in operations within the departments
- Inspection and evaluation of the performance level of departments by measuring, examining and testing preparations and equipment and the extent of application and commitment to the concepts of quality and institutional excellence and comparing them with established standards and best international practices.
- Preparing and establishing bylaws, regulations and decisions of the internal audit and evaluation of the center’s institutional excellence.
- Laying the foundations for calibration, measuring quality and institutional excellence, and preparing data and reports directed to senior management to take the necessary decisions.
- Preparing a guide, system and policy for quality and institutional excellence in the center.
- Preparing and managing suggestions and complaints systems at the level of services performed by the center and activating participation in them.
- Auditing quality data and requirements for improvement and development, supporting the efforts of all institutional development requirements, and highlighting the obstacles that may appear in the work system.
- Suggesting methodologies for the center’s strategic plans, operational plans for departments, methods of performance measurements, a mechanism, and their application.
- Designing measurement indicators, following up on the implementation of strategic and operational plans, and evaluating their results.
- Participating and coordinating with departments to set safety standards for production, storage and distribution processes and supervising their updating and development on an ongoing basis.
- Participating and coordinating with departments to set up a monitoring system to ensure the application of safety system and standards, and standardization of mechanisms, forms and inspection procedures for approved systems, standards, specifications and standards.
- Participation and coordination with the departments and concerned authorities to issue a guide for safety regulations and standards.
- Carry out the work assigned to him within the scope of his job duties
- A bachelor’s degree in science or business-based programs.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- ISO 22000
- Previous experience in quality control.
- Experience in business administration .
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
Project Manager Roads (Senior) Large INTERNATIONAL Construction Company – UGANDA
23 September 2021
French Speaker Help Desk Rep (Multinational) Global IT Company
12 September 2021
Treasury Manager (Large Real Estate Developer)
7 September 2021
Logistics (Import/Export) Executive-World Class Factory
29 August 2021
Network Support Engineer L2 -L3 (OIL & GAS)
26 August 2021