Quality Control Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Manager, or Quality Assurance Manager, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. A great quality manager is thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
- They must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- Determining training needs
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Proven experience as quality manager in the Food Business or related fields
- Graduate of Agriculture of Science
- Proven Track Record in HACCP and ISO
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
Back office French Banking Customer Service Executive – Multinational
19 June 2021
Vendor Acquisition Specialist (Garments) – Large Group
17 June 2021
Logistics And Customer Service Officer (Multinational) – Chemicals
11 June 2021
Software Engineer (Multinational) IT Large (Cairo)
10 June 2021
Software Engineer (Multinational) IT Large (Bahrain)
10 June 2021
|Job Level||Senior Managers , Directors & Executives|
|Function||IT - Multinational|