Vacancy : Project Manager / Project Engineer (International Firm)
Our Client an international Firm Operating Large projects in the region is seeking project Engineer/Project Manager)
organizational projects efficiently. The Project engineer manages the administrative tasks, such as document and information distribution, report collation and communication support.
- Strong communication skills in English, Arabic.
Hands- on experience with project management.
- Solid multitasking skill and time- management.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook applications.
- Knowledge in MS Project, and also good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key individuals in other groups and areas
- Ability to work in virtual team and coordinate different technical teams and stakeholders.
Benefits / Privileges:
- aims to provide our employees with a comfortable and a happy work environment with comprehensive health benefits.
- Our employee benefits are given below: –
Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Health Coverage
- Stock options (ESOP) are granted to all key full-time employees.
Commuter Check Program -Global health insurance for business travel.
- Term insurance/ keyman insurance is provided for key resources.
- Training sessions to update their skills
Job Main Duties:
- Job Functions:
Communicate and follow up with software team for resolving Application related issues.
Identify issues and bugs from application and update issue tracker and circulate to L2 team on mail.
- Test the new application build and publish report
Attend client meetings and gather requirements like customization and application changes.
Publish client meeting MoM through mail group.
- Translate customer requirement to software team for application customization
- Ensure onsite availability to the site if any major issues happened in site
Provide technical support or training for Application to New agent or New agent batch
- Act as link between end users and higher-level support
- Install and configure software
- Monitor system and network performance
- Performance maintenance activities.
- Responding to customer call-outs.
- Build and maintain account relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to articulate in written format responses to client’s day to day needs
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Experience of 3+ years software and solutions in project management.
- Experience in organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Experience in determining project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements,
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Experience in evaluating software product by conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions and provide the same to Project management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Project Engineer – International Firm
14 December 2020
General Manager (Fashion/Garments)
13 December 2020
HR Recruiter – Consulting Firm
11 December 2020
Oracle Financial Techno-Function (Net Suite) Consultant
10 December 2020
Oracle Supply Chain (SCM) – Techno-Function (Net Suite)
10 December 2020
proven Experience in Managing Production Lines
Experience in Food production
Experience at Least 6 years in Food Ideally to be in Meat , Poultry , or Fish
HACP and ISO Experience is a plus
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|