Procurement Manager (Multinational) - Cairo Egypt
Job Main Duties:
- SCOPE AND IMPACT OF POSITION ON THE ORGANIZATION:
The role of the Procurement Manager is a strategic role; the role is important for managing the company’s sourcing capabilities and acquiring the most cost-effective agreements and spearheading the procurement process from selecting local and foreign suppliers to ensuring stock optimization, quality control and adhering to the company’s local and foreign procurement policies and procedures.
Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Identifying potential suppliers based on operations demand.
- Negotiating contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
- Monitoring price fluctuations and vendor pricing
- Following up the customs and shipping of the imported goods
- Maintaining up to date and precise records of orders, shipments, inventory, and reports
- Processing purchase orders to acquire goods.
- Ensuring contracts terms are favorable to the company
- Attending meetings with vendors and suppliers.
- Performing risk assessments and audit on potential local and foreign contracts and
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Unrolling analysis of price proposals and the financial reports of the company.
- Collaboration with staff members for meeting the standards.
- Ensuring the capacity of suppliers to meet the requirements of purchase orders and requests for quotations
- Reviewing supply orders for suppliers to ensure it is free of technical or financial errors.
- Managing company’s purchasing custody to adjust direct financial dealings.
- Estimate the value of the scrap and finish the paperwork with cash receipt and delivery to the treasury.
- Planning and prepare of operational programs for procurement to achieve the main goals of the company.
- Update local and foreign suppliers’ database constantly and search for new suppliers to ensure supplying orders to the company with required price, specifications identified in time.
- Following up the delivery process
- Solving problems related to the delivery of requests along with coordinating with suppliers.
- Keeping all records of quality models for the procurement.
- Providing leadership, direction and execution to the procurement operations team.
Developing work mechanisms continuously to raise the productivity of work team.
Supporting the SAP program for all users on the material management unit (material
Handling all special assignments within the scope of the department if required. QUALIFICATIONS
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- 15+ Years of procurement management/ leadership experience at in a multinational manufacturing organization.
- Successful procurement operations with strong cultural affinity.
- Strong procurement awareness of the markets.
- Proven in driving and implementing successful change programmes in challenging or diverse environments.
- Successful people management and organization with challenging workforces.
- Business / Procurement acumen.
- Proven leadership, communication, project management, and influencing skills.
- Keen understanding of how procurement people work.
- Experience building systems that enable procurement people and the company to monitor key metrics to process the purchase orders.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment juggling and executing on multiple priorities.
- Experience leading and/or direct involvement in large-scale procurement programs.
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to simplify the use of a procurement operations system to help ensure the information gathered is valuable, usable and helps the purchase knowledge.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results.
- Extensive experience of procurement techniques and tools along with the ability to advocate and develop these skills across the purchase workforce.
- Capable of building information networks – stimulating information flow and best practices across the company.
- Demonstrated track record of driving for action and results; both process and result mind set oriented.
- Committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and drive decision-making to appropriate positions.
Committed to managing by facts and data-driven decisions
Clear leadership skills, able to commend respect
- Ability to initiate and drive change
- Dynamic with high energy levels.
- Highly driven and motivated by results
- A confident and determined approach
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Proven decision making ability.
- Collaboration across work teams
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
- Compliance rate
- Supplier defect rate
- PO and invoice accuracy
- Supplier lead time
- PO cycle time
- Vendor availability
- Procurement management.
- Markets understanding and relationships
- Customer strategy and planning.
- Resource planning and organisation .
- Change management.
- Commit to quality standards of ISO 9001, 18001, 14001.
The ability to respond to communicate in effective English and Arabic language; verbally and written.
The job requires traveling internationally according to scheduled meetings, events, and exhibitions.
Oracle HCM Consultant
18 October 2020
Chief Marketing Officer (International) (Regional)
11 October 2020
Marketing Diretor (C Level – Regional)
6 October 2020
Maintenance Manager (Large Factory) – Badr City
2 October 2020
Logistics & Supply Chain Operations Coordiator
29 September 2020
proven Experience in Managing Production Lines
Experience in Food production
Experience at Least 6 years in Food Ideally to be in Meat , Poultry , or Fish
HACP and ISO Experience is a plus
|Job Category||Procurement - Purchasing|
|Job Level||Senior Managers , Directors & Executives|
|Functionality||Purchasing - Procurement|
|Reporting to||Operations Director|