Preventive Maintenance Engineer
Role within the organization
Reporting directly to preventive maintenance Manager
Major contributions and purpose
Performs preventive maintenance work to keep equipment in peak operating condition
Main responsibilities and activities
- Uses precision testing equipment to perform preventive maintenance activities such as vibration checks, temperature checks,
- Performs servicing, testing, inspections and repairs on a variety of equipment including HVAC components, electrical equipment, air compressors, cooling towers, hot and cold loops, boilers and chillers, by using PM checklists, machine checks
- Ensures operation of machinery and equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Ensures the greasing and lubrication programs are selected, followed up and completed.
- Checking availability of the equipment’s spare parts before performing tasks from Preventive Maintenance tasks
- Provides mechanical and electrical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains accurate records of maintenance activities.
- Experience in similar position: from 1 to 3 years.
- Good level of English
- Salary Range from 5K to 7K.
- Education : Mechanical Engineer
- Working Place : Factory at Nubaria alex
Medical Representative – Multinational
25 March 2020
Marketing Executive – Multinational
24 February 2020
Real Estate Sales Team Leader Turkey – International
22 February 2020
Commercial Manager Construction Chemicals (Multinational)
22 February 2020
Sales Executive Club Management
16 February 2020
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|