Payroll Consultant (Multinational)
- Prepare Annual tax reconciliation reports for clients
- Well versed with Form 1 and Form 6 and should be able to fulfil entire registration and de-registration activities end 2 end.
- Identify service enhancement opportunities and implement them, maintain the confidentiality of payroll and personal information contained in employee records to have safe confidential privacy for each employee.
- Should be able to deliver on various labour law Compliance checklist across industry
- Provide regular update back to headquarters on all the amendments and updates on existing compliances and new compliances
- Work with the IT department to develop payroll test scripts as required for the system implementations to abide by company regulations.
- Be the main point of contact with internal auditors regarding payroll to gain a fast response to any inquiries or errors faced.
- Ensure the delivery of all compliance activities within the agreed SLAs and quality standards.
- Ensure that organizational legal matters are managed properly, efficiently and that the relevant and respective stakeholders are shared and given proper advice and guidance.
- Gathers subject matter information for use in investigations
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Maintain relationship with ICP or software vendor or local compliance advisor company, if applicable
- Assist sales team in terms of domain knowledge and participate in prospect meetings.
- Must visit the clients in Egypt once a month or as may be decided
- Performs other duties as assigned or required by the HR
- 5-10 Years of Experience.
- Arabic is mandatory.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in law/Finance.
- Excellent Knowledge of Egyptian Labor Law.
- Strong knowledge of Egypt Payroll and Labor law compliance
- Should be well versed with compliance reports not limited to Social security, Labor law and income tax
- Should be mobile to collect various payment proofs and submit it to regulatory authorities
Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager (E-Payment)
11 December 2019
Chief Operation Officer (Transportation)
8 December 2019
E-payment Team leader Manager
22 November 2019
Banking Customer Service Executive Multinational
17 November 2019
HR Director Multinational
17 November 2019