Vacancy : Organizational Development Manager (Multinational)
Job Main Duties:
SCOPE AND IMPACT OF POSITION ON THE ORGANIZATION:
The role of OD manager is important to plan and execute human resources programs and policies that achieve strategic objectives, engaing talent acquisition, learning and development, employee retention and relations implement strategic organizational concepts and changes to increase productivity and employee satisfaction in addition to improving morale and creating a workplace environment that is of benefit to both employees and employers
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
RECRUITMENT AND TALENT ACQUISITION
Planning, developing, managing and overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies.
- Developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Develop recruitment strategy including job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel
- development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing,
- comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.…
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool.
- Leading employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs that are aligned with the organization’s objectives.
- Developing, maintaining and delivering key Talent programmes and supporting the overall development of capability across the organization. Support the HR Operations team in further developing talent processes.
- Developing and maintaining key management and personal development programmes such as
- “Personal Excellence” and “Management Essentials.”
- Creating the key professional “Academies” such as Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or
- full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Building relationships with third party training providers
- Assess the success of development plans and help line managers make the most of learning
- opportunities for their employees.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
- Working with the business to develop the design and architecture of the organization; advising on, business specific OD interventions e.g. organization restructures, change management, performance management, after action reviews. Understanding and developing the health of the organization and the culture.
- Working alongside HR business partners and line managers.
- Supporting teams in creating strong leadership and collective responsibilities.
- Suggesting measures for improving employee retention.
- Developing managing performance processes, tools and templates.
- Generating reports and data to quantify performance and skills
- Developing and implementing new processes to help the organization offer a better workplace
- Finding and implementing company committees to provide feedback and ways to improve the resources available to employees.
- Creating and developing HR policies and processes to drive performance and mitigate conflicts. following up on performance concerns
plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Introducing new HR tools and initiatives
- Adopting HR development compensation and benefits projects
- Fulfilling operational KPI’s.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration/ management 15 years’ of minimum experience in Human Resources supporting manufacturing and commercial operations.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes.
- Ability to adapt / respond to different personalities
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Ability to build rapport easily with customers from different backgrounds
- Great Organization skills and ability to multi task
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Programs
The ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints in effective English language; verbal and written communication skills.
Arabic language is an asset.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
- Improve Organizational capability in terms profiling, recruitment and induction, training, development, workforce planning, performance management, remuneration, employee compliance, grievances and terminations.
- Increase internal customer satisfaction.
- Human Capital Management
- Customer understanding and Relationships
- Resource Planning and Organization
Oracle HCM Consultant
18 October 2020
Chief Marketing Officer (International) (Regional)
11 October 2020
Marketing Diretor (C Level – Regional)
6 October 2020
Maintenance Manager (Large Factory) – Badr City
2 October 2020
Logistics & Supply Chain Operations Coordiator
29 September 2020
proven Experience in Managing Production Lines
Experience in Food production
Experience at Least 6 years in Food Ideally to be in Meat , Poultry , or Fish
HACP and ISO Experience is a plus
|Job Category||Procurement - Purchasing|
|Job Level||Senior Managers , Directors & Executives|
|Reporting to||Human Resources Director MENA|
|Location||Cairo Head Office|