Oversee installation operations across Egypt to ensure high level of profitability, overall customer service/satisfaction, adequate staffing levels, employees training, and internal/external growth in order to achieve company goals while ensuring safety and quality standards.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Participate as a member of company management team in developing long term strategy for the business, and support the short term planning process by providing an accurate projection of resource requirements and cost involved in the various projects to the management for budgetary purpose and development of the business plan.
- Discuss and agrees Installation Department objectives in line with Company directions and strategy. Accordingly, set individual objectives to installation personnel to ensure Installation Department objectives set / agreed by the management are accomplished.
- Control Installation Department budget and ensure proper resource allocation to increase project profitability.
- Formulate and implement different Installation procedures to control installation cost and maintain Quality / Safety standards.
- Revise Installation Department procedures and structure regularly; and recommend changes to streamline Installation operations across Egypt.
- Liaise with the assigned project manager and sales personnel of each project on timely delivery of material, timely completion of project, cost control.
- Provide support in technical issues and resolution of complex problems. Evaluate and support technical integration requirements of complex projects.
- Ensure availability of sufficient resources and equipment to meet the annual business plan through staffing, training, appointing sub-contractors, ordering equipment….…etc.
- Manage work groups to complete the installation of assigned projects within the deadlines and allocated budget.
- Conduct random site visits to ensure full compliance of Installation activities with installation procedures and various Company’s policies as detailed in each policy document i.e. HR policies, Health & Safety policy, Quality policy,……etc.
- Hire and discipline associates. Assess staff performance, identify performance gaps, set development plans and liaise with concerned to develop training modules with the aim to increase staff productivity and efficiency reduce installation man-hour cost.
- Improve local competencies by ensuring Installation employees are well trained and knowledgeable of technical updates relevant to their areas.
- Ensure staff attendance records are maintained and time sheet records are captured to the relevant system/s for timely salary payment.
- Provide reports to the management as and when required.
- Manage and coordinate Field Operation planning and budget.
- Manage and coordinate collection process within Field Operation.
- Following environmental, health and safety policies and program instructions.
- Required Qualifications and experience:
- Educational Background: Bachelor degree in Engineering (Preferably Electrical or Mechanical)
- Professional Certifications: A post graduate study in business administration is a plus.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in the Elevator industry, of which at least 5 years holding a similar post.
- Actively support the company’s mission statement and goals.
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Provide leadership in order to help Company and department achieve their goals and objectives
- Excellent time management skills, strong organizational skills.
- Excellent listening skills, exceptional follow-up abilities
- Strong budgetary, projections, and cost control skills.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent commercial background.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent negotiation and persuading skills.
- Strong financial knowledge.
- Project Management skills.
- Problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Leadership and man management skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Decision making skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- Languages: Fluent English
- For the Safety of all employees, subcontractors, other site personnel, customers and the general public.
- For the quality of the installation, including the finishes, the reliability, and the product safety.
- For the timeliness of NI Business, including the handover of documents, start on site, installation progress, testing and commissioning, handover of CTUs and completion of projects overall.
- For the financial outcome of the project, including the invoicing of the main contractor, collection of these invoices, payment of vendors and subcontractors, monitoring and managing NI Business profitably.
- For the contractual obligations, by supplying what company is contractually bound to supply in full and on time and by interpreting contract provisions and taking necessary actions during project execution.
- For the number of installation hours and cost to install across the projects.
- For the employees who report through to you, including their motivation, training, career path and general welfare.
- For the customers who will be the end users, to ensure that they are delighted in the end product and their experience with the company.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Unresolved Safety/Quality issues.
- The number of Safety Inspections.
- Maintain the budget
- Installation Efficiency/quality
- Customer Satisfaction
- Project completion on time.
Project Manager Roads (Senior) Large INTERNATIONAL Construction Company – UGANDA
23 September 2021
French Speaker Help Desk Rep (Multinational) Global IT Company
12 September 2021
Treasury Manager (Large Real Estate Developer)
7 September 2021
Logistics (Import/Export) Executive-World Class Factory
29 August 2021
Network Support Engineer L2 -L3 (OIL & GAS)
26 August 2021