Mechanical Maintenance Shift Leader (packaging)
Main responsibilities and activities
- Daily shift Coordination meeting with mechanical head, reading daily reports related to repairs and maintenance needed and troubleshooting
- Participation in major intervention & preparing the intervention reports
- Daily management of mechanical shifts technicians & Packaging shifts technicians.
- Daily reporting of all tasks handled and downtime in machines.
- Replace the Mechanical Section head during his absence to follow the whole mechanical team activates with coordination of PM Manager
- BSc. Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of Experience in maintenance of Food Industry packaging equipment’s & production lines. (Tetra pack)
- English langue: good speaking, reading & writhing
- Good leadership skills
- Preferred Alex. Residence or near to the factory
- Very good level in computer MS
|Job Category||Engineering, Experienced|
|Job Location||Cairo - Egypt|
|Specialization||Leasing - Corporate Banking|