Logistics And Customer Service Officer (Multinational)
We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Proven experience as logistics /customer service coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
French Speaker Help Desk Rep (Multinational) Global IT Company
12 September 2021
Treasury Manager (Large Real Estate Developer)
7 September 2021
Logistics (Import/Export) Executive-World Class Factory
29 August 2021
Network Support Engineer L2 -L3 (OIL & GAS)
26 August 2021
Operations Manager (Large Multinational)
23 August 2021
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|
|Experience Needed:||3 to 7 years|
|Career Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager|