Logistics – Customer Sevice Exec
Communicating with customers to follow up daily operations
Monitoring complaints and making sure that order processing done regularly
Customer Services Rep. – manages Customer Services for Polymers SBU
Accountable and responsible for the execution and monitoring of all direct sales and replenishment orders which come to Egypt, Sudan & Libya from KSA and communicating with supply chain departments for allocations, full Order To Cash (OTC) process, support supply chain team in closing monthly, quarterly and annual outstanding related to shipping in order to ensure timely receipt of outstanding, thus securing delivery reliability, payments, customer satisfaction and EHS compliance.
Responsible for determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing, Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments. The scope of the work is execution and monitoring within Polymers SBU with the objective of ensuring optimal operation and improving on time delivery and minimizing logistics costs.
Responsible the accuracy the Order Management and Order Fulfillment to achieve customer satisfaction and to reduce costs by first-time-right orders.
Support the Sales and Account Managers in planning and reporting, Monitor on time payments, on time shipments, monitor credit issues, handling quality notifications, ensure correct master data quality
Responsible for processing new orders, selecting service provider within the agreed allocation, nominating transporters, monitor shipments, investigate reasons of delay, managing claims (e.g. claims related to detentions, demurrage and damages); processing customers complaints, processing payments; maintaining relationships with customers and shipping lines and supporting his Manager as required.
Fulfill his tasks to support the overall and Polymers SBU strategy and fulfill given targets, act according to s values and mission and promote s brand and brand promise
- Process Sales Order as per OTC procedures in SAP system.
- Provide accounting balance sheet to customer after receive it from CFS department.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them about claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Responsible implementation of E-Business strategy and targets within customer base and notify improvement options.
- Execute Sales Forecast input and ensure correct and timely figures in the system
- Support PTO functions in Inquiries and Quotation
- Responsible to deliver the requested material to the customer in appropriate quality and requested time
- Manage and coordinate the order issuing .
- Initiate and monitor unblocking process by interacting with Sales Managers and Account Managers according to MAS
- Follow-up the Order status to ensure timely order completion and closingDocumentation Processing
- Follow with Documentation Department HQ the required documents for payment LC’s and update the customer accordingly.
- Prepare all documents related to the non LC payments.
- Receiving and confirming BL draft to shipping line .
- Receiving original BL & any of shipping certificates from shipping lines directly for non LC payment.
- Sending original documents to either customers or banks based on payment terms.
- Requesting all necessary corrections on LC documents from supply chain officer if there is any to avoid from demurrage or any extra costs due to late documentations.
- Distribution Management
Liaise with affiliates and trucking companies for shipments, track lifting/delivery times.
Monitor performance of logistics to avoid claims
- Logistics Operations
Nominate truck according to allocation plan, monitor and follow up with trucking companies in case of shipping interruptions.
- Coordinate resolutions of accidence or damages.
- Monitor performance of logistics to avoid customer complaints for late delivery
- Order Processing
Download orders from SAP for relevant customers, check available capacity and fulfill the required delivery time.
Place order on plant via SAP and inform customer or account manager in case of unavailability.
Agree on lead time with plant and account manager
Perform Goods Issue in SAP on movement from plant and order Closing by performing GR transaction (Goods receipt)
Service customer orders according to agreed service level.
- Monitor ongoing shipment; manage resolution and follow-up with trucking companies.
- Investigate reasons of interruptions with concern parties and escalate exceptions while informing stakeholders regarding all customer relevant updates and other relevant parties.
- Actively resolve issues and ensure timely communication with customers.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improve customer service quality by analyzing and evaluating processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with all customers and optimize the customer service levels and logistic performance.
- Actively follow customer complaints and issues and ensure timely communication and closing.
- Advice customers on their issues directly/indirectly
- Handling complaints and feedback from unsatisfied customers via phone or other communication tools in a professional and polite manner
- Responsible for system related complaint handling process
- Initiating complaint by entering notification in SAP
- Follow up with concerned parties: Account Manager, Business Manager, Technical Managers and divers supply chain function
- Execute diversion process if necessary and approved
- Execute credit notes based on written communication and approval
- Initiate refund request according to MAS
- Close complaint in the system
Accountable on maintaining the accuracy of the data.
Overseeing and monitoring the Data Quality process periodically.
Ensure reliable level of data quality.
Prepare and submit reports regarding land shipping and capacity operations.
Issuing reports according to needs from CS (Section) Manager and PTO and other on demand
- Monitoring and follow up the overdue payments < 5 days. follow up , closing and clearing invoices with CFS.
Responsible for the system related order process until closing for designated customers
- Communicate to customers in a polite and service oriented style
Follow related policies and procedures
- Managing and monitoring master data for customers and transport companies.
- Resolve data Quality related issues.
- Partly responsible for Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Provide suggested solutions in case of operational interruptions and approve or escalate solution to Section Manager
Responsible for system related to monitor rebate contracts according to agreements and MAS.
Handle safety und sustainability issues with stakeholders
Participate in Customer Service related projects on demand
Development Director (Fund Raising)
25 June 2022
Installation and Maintenance Project Manager- Saudi Arabia
20 June 2022
Banking Customer Service Executive – Multinational
19 June 2022
French Teacher – FR01 (International School) – NON EGYPTIANS
16 June 2022
Senior External Auditor (Multinational Firm)
16 June 2022
Arabic & Religion Teacher Preschool (AR01)-International School
16 June 2022
Class Teacher Preschool (CT01)-International School
16 June 2022
Art Teacher Preschool (AT01)-International School
16 June 2022
English Teacher Preschool (EN01) -International School (Egyptians & NON EGYPTIANS)
15 June 2022
Senior HR Generalist/Asst HR Manager – International Media EM03
9 June 2022
Director of Events Management Department)-PAKISTAN
7 June 2022
Senior Project Manager-IT – (banking-Payment)-PIT
1 June 2022
Core Network IMS BO Engineer (Multinational)- Global
1 June 2022
Database Manager (Large Int’l Corporate) – AMDB
31 May 2022
Treasury Manager (Large Corporate)- AM02
30 May 2022
Accounting Manager (MULTINATIONAL) (IND) Sokhna
30 May 2022
Collection Officer (Multinational) – Market Leader Chemicals
28 May 2022
Head of Facility Management (Large Corporate-Retail)
26 May 2022
Senior Accountant (Multinational) EM02
14 May 2022
Corporate Regional Finance Manager (Multinational) EM01
14 May 2022
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|
|Industry||Construction / Engineering|