Legal Counsel – Commercial -Projects Dubai (UAE)
We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
As a key member of our team, he will review, interpret and translate legal requirements and effectively communicating these to the business and external stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Supporting Chairman and Senior Management with overall strategy and direction of project.
- Supporting Senior Project Engineer.
- Meeting with the Project Management Team, the client, and the EPC Contractors
- Follow up with the current status of the project
- Drafting any necessary contracts.
- Planning for all major steps of the project
- Report weekly to management on updates.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial contracts, agreements, and tender documents
- Managing and mitigating legal risks by designing and implementing company policies and procedures.
- ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
- Promoting legal, compliance, and risk management best practice throughout the company.
- Communicating with and managing any third-party bodies such as external counsel or auditors.
- Designing and delivering legal training to the business.
- Staying up-to-date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules, and regulations
- Liaising with the management team
- MSc degree of commercial law.
- Native English speaker(speaking, listening, writing), fluent in Arabic
- Nationality: Arabic nationals (has UK education)
- Must have legal background in Project Financing and Commercial elements of Power/Oil and Gas projects
- Will be meeting with the Chairman and Project Management Team for the status and the high level review of the project contracts.
- Reviewing legal paperwork related to Export Financing, and Project Financing for mega projects, such as Power Purchase Contract, Implementation contract, EPC contracts, Financing Contracts, NDAs, MOUs etc.
- Finalizing the various contracts required for the project High-level review of four EPC proposals.
Accounting Manager – Trading Company
16 May 2021
Business Development Manager – Chemical Sales (Multinational)
9 May 2021
Technical Sales Engineer-Chemicals (International)
9 May 2021
Customer Service Executive (FACE TO FACE) – Chemicals
9 May 2021
ASSOCIATE INTERNAL PROJECT LEADER (Consulting FIRM)
7 May 2021
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|