About the Job
Bakery production managers supervise the production and sales of the bakery. Their role is very important in the store since they are the ones who check all baked goods for quality before selling it to the customers. They also take charge of the quality control, date of stocks and production rotation.
- Uses their skills by scheduling manager personnel according to the company’s policies.
- Manages the performances in plant Research and Development.
Ensures that materials are on hand and coordinates with different departments.
- Recommends ways to reduce cost and oversee manufacturing cost.
- Supervises the preparation of the manufacture of products in a manner that will guarantee sensible delivery of the freshest bakery products.
- Directs the ways of worker training in the areas of safety, job functions and practices of manufacturing.
- Observes and analyzes creation and Quality records to certify compliance with Company policies and product specifications.
- Ensure delivery of all products to be on time, they coordinate with shipping of goods.
- Manage production and throughput of product
- Oversee the management of the plant in a sanitary and safe manner
- Assist in ordering of raw materials.
- Assist in minimizing downtime by working with managers and maintenance staff.
- Oversee daily food safety and food security procedures
- Implement training to ensure personnel are competent to carry out functions related to product safety, legality and quality.
- 15 year’s production bakery manufacturing experience
- Must have work experience in bakery.
- Knows how to handle all baked goods for packaging and presentation
- Should also be organized, people-oriented, independent, and creative.
- Location: Cairo, Maadi
- Experience: 15 years
- Career Level: Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
|Job Category||Managers & Senior Managers|