Vacancy : Implementation & Application Support Engineer
Job Main Duties:
Scope and Purpose:
- Implement software packages at customer sites
- Respond to and troubleshoot all customer software issues for SWS products.
- Ensure that all issues are resolved to the customer satisfaction within the contracted SLA times.
- Provide onsite assistance as required
- Responsible totroubleshoot and identify customer issues with the software and escalate to the R&Dteam if code changes are required.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for customer communication
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with all customers at all times
- Keep up-to-date with technical and product knowledge
- Lead Implementation activities at customer site
- Provide training on software as required
- Create documentation (Support/Training) as required
- Must be willing to work in a 24×7 environment. Must be willing to travel on- site and for extended periods if required.
- Document all issues in issue tracking system
- Setup and configuration of test environment in order to duplicate issues
- Computer Science or related degree and 4+ years’ experience in a customer support role and prior experience in banking or warehousing industry is desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skill are a must.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, ability for multitasking and good organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and persistent in execution and follow-up tasks and the ability to lead and work in a team environment.
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times and utilize sound judgment in dealing with business information
- Flexibility to work long hours as necessary and able to handle high pressure
- Installing, configuring and administering/managing IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5 (WAS), Jboss EAP 6 and IIS
- Proficient with war, ear application deployment inJava EE Application Servers environment.
- Deep understanding of JDBC and JMS connection management within WebSphere, Jboss
- Experience with .NET application installation and deployment
- Configuring and integrating applications with database (MS SQL and Oracle), LDAP, Core Banking and 3rd party applications
- Understanding of networking and network standards/protocols, such asDHCP, DNS, SSL, TCP, UDP, FTP, SFTP and IP.
- Strong SQL and database (MS SQL 2012, Oracle 12C) administration (back- up/restore) skills
- Minimum 1 years of applicable work experience.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SPSS, SQL, or similar.
- A good team player and problem solver.
- Effective time-manager
- Strong communicator.
- Good initiative, responsibility, and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
HR Director – (Med Size) World Class Manufacturer
3 September 2020
Implementation & Application Support Engineer
10 August 2020
Data Entry Specialist – Project
8 July 2020
Treasury Officer (Banking – Leasing)
29 June 2020
Sales Manager- (Multinational) -Food Ingredients B2B
19 June 2020
|Job Category||Information Technology (IT)|
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|
|Location||New Capital - Cairo|