Human Resources Director
- Direct the implementation of strategic HR plans, programs, and systems. Consolidate and present to the periodic reports on a quarterly basis, outlining achievements versus plans, challenges and suggestions for improvements.
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Manage all aspects of HR for the corporate including but not limited to, recruitment, performance management, compensation and benefits, succession planning, training.
- Develop system for benefits and employee retention
Align with financial department bonus system for the organization
- Develop organizational structure and flow charts
- Collaborate with the top management to plan and administer the annual HR and Admin budget.
- Participate in the annual strategy planning events, accordingly develop and set the HR strategic objectives.
- Ensure the efficient execution and unification of systems and policies across headquarter & international offices based on the internal policies and procedures, government regulations, and labor legislation.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to top management
- 15-20 years of experience in Human Resources with a minimum of 7 to 12 years in a Leadership role.
- MBA in human resources
- CIPD, or SHRM, or SPHRI
- Significant working experience in a senior HR position preferably in a major international organization
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience in working with the multi-culture environment and capable of dealing with a diverse range of cultures
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skill
Accounting Manager – Trading Company
16 May 2021
Business Development Manager – Chemical Sales (Multinational)
9 May 2021
Technical Sales Engineer-Chemicals (International)
9 May 2021
Customer Service Executive (FACE TO FACE) – Chemicals
9 May 2021
ASSOCIATE INTERNAL PROJECT LEADER (Consulting FIRM)
7 May 2021
|Job Category||Finance - Accounting|
|Job Level||Chief Level|