HR & Administration Manager
(Retail) - Multinational Company
The Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Manager will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for the Egyptian Country office. The HR&A Manager will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions. The HR&A will provide strategic guidance on HR to the office.
- Develop and oversee a recruitment process.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labor engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labor laws.
- Manage time-sheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Monitor compensation – ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise Country Director on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labor laws.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the country office.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
- Master’s Degree or CIPD certificate in human resources or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 15 years of experience in the field of both retail and Human resources industries.
- Must be familiar with country specific laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Managed both White and Blue collars.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, established facts, analyzes situations and make decisions.
- Established & managed KPIs and policy & procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office. (ie: Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must be a citizen of Egypt with a valid work permit.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Job Level||Senior Managers , Directors & Executives|