- Develop and deliver concise KPI reports that deliver insights on performance, competition and opportunities to leadership
- Execute end-to-end keyword research, content structuring, and keyword-content mapping for high value traffic for our websites.
- Recommend and oversee implementation of changes to website architecture, code, content, internal linking and other onsite SEO factors to improve search term positions for target keywords
- Hire and manage the SEO team of content writers and link building specialists to drive SEO in content creation and link building
- Perform backlink analysis, opportunity identification, outreach, reclamation and
- optimization of backlink profiles
- Research and analyze competitor and industry profiles and links
Train the team to ensure SEO best practices are followed and properly implemented
- minimum of 5+ years of SEO marketing experience required.
In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebMaster Tools, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise SEO and rank tracking tools (SearchMetrics, BrightEdge, Conductor, Raven Tools, Moz, etc.)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Detail-oriented, yet maintains the ability to think strategically, including synthesizing large volumes of data into concise, well-presented recommendations in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must be result and solution-oriented, a highly motivated self-starter.
- Outstanding collaboration skills; proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders across business lines to accomplish shared goals and manage expectations.
|Job Category||Managers & Senior Managers|
|Salary:||12,000 to 15,000 EGP|
|Bonus Scheme :||Monthly Performance Bonus up to 100% salary|