General Manager - Petrochemical (Multinational)
Job Main Duties:
Motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our organization’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. Duties for the General Manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting, and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities.
The noteworthy General Manager should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization’s image, and meet overall growth objectives.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results in the unit’s employees.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Ensuring achievement of the production targets.
- Increasing the production capacity by improving performance.
- Developing and monitoring operational expenses.
- Taking corrective actions to rectify variances.
- Developing new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods.
- Ensuring that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel.
Operating the oil and gas fields in a profitable and optimal manner.
- 15+ years of experience is a MUST.
- Degree in Business Management or a Master’s in Business Administration.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Relevant experience with some experience in a supervisory position.
- Previous knowledge in Petrochemicals is PLUS.
- In-depth knowledge of business developments field procedures and practices.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Excellent command on computer operations
|Job Level||Senior Managers , Directors & Executives|