Facilities Director (Multinational) Cairo Egypt
- Handling all aspects of the business including the but not limited to the following:
- Accomplishes financial strategies by determining account abilities; communicating and enforcing values.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Exploring any new potential investment area or country.
- 15-20 Years in different fields specially manufacturing
- University degree in finance, business administration, quantitative methods, economics ( MBA, CMA, CPA … etc)
- Knowledge of local and international accounting standards (e.g. IFRS) and consolidation requirements.
- Proven Experience as CEO or CFO in the Chemical Field
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
|Job Level||Senior Managers , Directors & Executives|
|Job Location||Cairo Egypt|
|Job Level||Top Managment|