Vacancy , Accountant , Cairo, Egypt
Job duties and responsibilities :
- Responsible for Receivable Accounts (Company Customers Accounts)
- Registering Journal entries , General ledger , Trial balance using accounting excel and accounting program
- Responsible for treasury movement on daily basis (Expenses, deposits, incoming and outgoing funds, custodies)
- Excellent command in dealing with banks regarding Cash deposits , Cheques deposit , making cash transfers to foreign parties
- Preparing financial Statements, such as income statement, Balance Sheet
- Making banking reconciliations
expenses and revenues on monthly basis and preparing monthly net profit
Statement P&l and reporting directly to CEO
- Preparing the monthly net profit statement Participation in preparation of the balance sheet of the company
- Preparing and calculating payroll on monthly basis is preferable but not mandatory.
- Good knowledge of Taxes File.
- Bringing and analyzing quotations regarding the company procurement’s and supplies.
1-Salary from 4000 to 7000 gross salary
2- Annual contract (renewable)
4- Annual raise
5- Other benefits
Job requirements :-
- Experience starting from 3 years to 5 years in the relevant job role.
- Good command of English Language
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Having a Degree in English accounting will be very advantageous.
- High capability in using Accounting Excel ( Simple , advanced)
- Job candidate with experience in using accounting programs will have high priority.
|Career Level:||Exp. 3+|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||4,000 to 7,000|