Pillars Consultancy Recruitment
Financial Controller (Multinational)
About our Client:
- Multinational , One of the largest Factories of it’s speciality (world-wide) location October
Reporting directly to the CFO, managing a team of 3 analysts
Major contributions and purpose
- Head of Financial planning, analysis, reporting and costing.
Main responsibilities and activities
- Responsible for the annual budget preparation, 3 years business plans and Semi-annual rolling forecasts.
- Ensuring proper and efficient accounting, financial, and controlling practices are implemented in accordance with the group practices.
- Responsible for all cost accounting activities including the production cost calculation and the calculation of cost of goods sold on a monthly basis.
- In charge of all inventory control duties and responsibilities (book balance, cycle count, stock sufficiency).
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly tracking reports related to the under progress CAPEXs along with the spending control reports.
- Analyze and report monthly the business performance versus budget to department heads highlighting the overspending areas and follow up the corrective action plans.
- Financial data entry into the group consolidation tool (HFM).
Responsible of the monthly reporting to the regional controlling team.
Preparing monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad hoc financial reports for the Management or to the group.
- Make sure that IFRS group rules are well applied.
- Ensure that working capital targets are achieved during the year.
- Providing any financial analyses for products, customer’s profitability, pricing decisions to help the management in the decision-making process.
- Minimum 12 years of experience at least 10 in manufacturing field.
- CPA / CMA holder is a must.
- 1-2 years of Audit background is preferred.
- Excellent command of English.
- Team management experience.
- ERP experience (Microsoft AX) is preferred.
- Consolidation Reporting tool (HFM/Magnitude)
|Job Category||Managers & Senior Managers|