Has the overall management responsibility of finance, accounting, controlling and compliance for company operations.
As a key member of the management team, including the responsibilities of financial strategic planning and controlling, profit and budget analysis, internal and external reporting, compliance and governance.
- Ensure that all the
- financial transactions entries are implemented smoothly.
- Reviewing the uploaded documents and transaction from the accounting team through the system periodically.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly reporting package “Balance sheet, P&L and cash flow …etc.”
- Ensure that the cut of date are run smoothly with all departments.
- Responsible for implementing the annual budget.
- Ensure proper tax inspection through providing the needful documentation and/or analysis Tamer
- Participate and ensure a proper internal and external audit process.
- Recommend KPI’s for measuring the financial and operating performance.
- Responsible overall company Compliance Management including cases, reports, ..etc.
- create, develop, review and update Finance policies and procedures in alignment with MD & Region
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing.
- Trains, motivates, develops, retains and evaluates finance team.
- Following environmental, health and safety policies and program instructions.
- Ensure that all financials for Egypt are statutory complaint.
- Review and sign off all the accounts reconciliations.
- Overseeing all statutory audit and special tax process.
- Ensure that all tax returns and other statutory reports are filed timely and correctly.
- Prepare and maintain the annual corporate budgeting and planning models.
- Prepare monthly rolling forecast.
- Manage the preparation of official annual reports (Revenues, Transfers, and Expenses).
- Prepare monthly variance analysis.
- Provide recommendations to enhance business methods.
- Lead the implementation of SAP Finance.
Required Qualifications and experience:
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Certificates: CMA/CPA is highly preferred.
- Experience: +10 years of experience.
- Actively support the company’s mission statement and goals.
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Provide leadership in order to help Company and department achieve their goals and objectives
- Excellent time management skills, strong organizational skills.
- Excellent listening skills, exceptional follow-up abilities
- Strong budgetary, projections, and cost control skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
English: Very good.
- Excellent user of Computer
- Working experience in SAP is highly regarded
- Ability to manage changes effectively.
- Time management skills.
- Listening skills and communication Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines.
- Decision-making skills.
- Details and result oriented.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment.
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example.
Project Manager Roads (Senior) Large INTERNATIONAL Construction Company – UGANDA
23 September 2021
French Speaker Help Desk Rep (Multinational) Global IT Company
12 September 2021
Treasury Manager (Large Real Estate Developer)
7 September 2021
Logistics (Import/Export) Executive-World Class Factory
29 August 2021
Network Support Engineer L2 -L3 (OIL & GAS)
26 August 2021