Export Manager Africa - Multinational
Job Main Duties:
- Market expansion for Noodles and Other products of the Group primarily in East and North African Countries and selected other African countries.
- Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts for each country having potential to consume Instant Noodles.
- To prepare effective and accurate Value Chain with Channel margin
- Coordinate order processing orders with production and Logistics dept.
- Planning and ensuring the targeted distribution expansion to increase the sales with various SKU/ flavour mix.
- Monitor and report Competitors activities.
- To plan and execute effective marketing plan to create awareness and demand thereby increase market share.
- Increase Visibility and availability of our products
- To plan and execute promotional activities, trade shows and special events.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales team.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Ensuring proper utilisation of promotional items and also ensuring that operation is smooth and inter and intra department coordination is effective.
- Controlling the cost of damage to optimize the cost of operation bringing it within the budget of CG.
- Planning and recommending product and product line extension.
- Produce Periodic MIS / Reports to report progress / outcome
- Knowledge of African FMCG market (Experience of handling foods products like Noodles / Pasta / Biscuits / Snacks preferred)
- Network of Importers in African Countries
- Commercial Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Willingness to Travel extensively
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Job Level||Senior Managers , Directors & Executives|