Vacancy : Export Manager – (Market Leader) Foam
About the Job
Our Client , The Leading Local Factory in Egypt for Foam and Soon in Mattress production is looking for Export Manager
The Export manager needs to serve as intermediaries between foreign buyers and domestic sellers. Unlike export traders, who buy the products before selling directly to foreign buyers, export managers find buyers internationally for domestic product manufacturers.
Job Main Duties:
- Market expansion for our products of the company primarily in Middle East and North African Countries and selected other African countries.
- Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts for each country has the potential to consume Instant products.
- To prepare effective and accurate Value Chain with Channel margin.
- Coordinate order processing orders with production and Logistics dept.
- Planning and ensuring the targeted distribution expansion to increase the sales with various SKU/ flavor mix.
- Monitor and report Competitor activities.
- To plan and execute an effective marketing plan to create awareness and demand thereby increase market share.
- Increase Visibility and availability of our products
- To plan and execute promotional activities, trade shows, and special events.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales team.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Ensuring proper utilization of promotional items and also ensuring that operation is smooth and inter and intra department coordination is effective.
- Controlling the cost of damage to optimize the cost of operation bringing it within the budget of CG.
- Planning and recommending product and product line extension.
- Produce Periodic MIS / Reports to report progress/outcome.
- 10 years of total experience, in which 5 of them in the SAME position.
- Knowledge of African FOAM/ Furniture market
- A network of Importers in Middle East / African Countries.
- Commercial Skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Number of importers/distributors primarily in Middle East / North and East African countries and selected countries in other parts of Africa within the agreed timeline
- Sales target in each country.
- Execution of market development activities in line with the company’s business strategies.
- Minimum 5-year experience with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of basic computer aided design and engineering terms, procedures, and processes.
- Fluent English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and written processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in reading technical drawings
- Ability to work well indecently and in a team
- Create drawings under limited supervision and guidance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively
- Knowledge of file conversion for import and export
Project Engineer – International Firm
14 December 2020
General Manager (Fashion/Garments)
13 December 2020
HR Recruiter – Consulting Firm
11 December 2020
Oracle Financial Techno-Function (Net Suite) Consultant
10 December 2020
Oracle Supply Chain (SCM) – Techno-Function (Net Suite)
10 December 2020
proven Experience in Managing Production Lines
Experience in Food production
Experience at Least 6 years in Food Ideally to be in Meat , Poultry , or Fish
HACP and ISO Experience is a plus
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|
|Function||Export - Commercial|