Junior Estimation Engineer
(International Construction Firm)
- Study the project’s documents like drawings, specifications, and schedule, review tender documents and contract to be able to follow up on materials required.
- Visit site and record information about access, drainage and topography, and availability of services such as water and electricity.
- To review vendors and suppliers quotations to determine the best price and delivery date.
- Prepare comparative analyses documents related to specs, price, delivery conditions and mode of transportation.
- Engaged in the preparation & compilation of the necessary documents, information & technical inputs required for the completion of tender documentation
- 3-5 Years of Experience in Project Estimation
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering; Civil Department or Architect
- previous Experience with Large Construction Companies is a must
Admin Assistant (world Class Factory) – Badr City
19 April 2021
Human Resources Director HRD
18 April 2021
Chief Financial officer (CFO)
18 April 2021
Administrative Assistant (World-Class Factory)
12 April 2021
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Architecture/ Civil)
11 April 2021
proven Experience in Managing Production Lines
Experience in Food production
Experience at Least 6 years in Food Ideally to be in Meat , Poultry , or Fish
HACP and ISO Experience is a plus
|Job Level||Experienced - Non Managerial|