Electronic Payment specialist will be responsible for working to monitor, configure, install, administrate, and support the operations team for any investigation or inquiries for operational efficiency of existing e-Payment products.
- Lead in the early and accurate definition of an application based complete suite of ePayment solution, addressing the client’s business and system requirements, focusing on e-Payment domain.
- Assist the relevant bid teams to describe/explain PFS approach and solutions capabilities in ePayment
- Interacts with vendors in support of e-Payment system processing related issues
- Investigating and resolving escalated e-Payment processing issues and incident reports.
- Coordinates with other office/division technical staff for the connectivity of the server to the host computer, ATM, POS terminals, inter-bank switch network, and other interfaces.
- Regularly monitors system activities and performance, and prepares performance reports.
- Prepare and update for daily-work manual-procedures for the ePayment support services
- Review all incidents and issues were reports by first line team and monitoring procedures.
- Lead 3-4 consultants in his domain