Vacancy : E-payment Teamleader Manager
Electronic Payment specialist will be responsible for working to monitor, configure, install, administrate, and support the operations team for any investigation or inquiries for operational efficiency of existing e-Payment products.
- Lead in the early and accurate definition of an application based complete suite of ePayment solution, addressing the client’s business and system requirements, focusing on e-Payment domain.
- Assist the relevant bid teams to describe/explain PFS approach and solutions capabilities in ePayment
- Interacts with vendors in support of e-Payment system processing related issues
- Investigating and resolving escalated e-Payment processing issues and incident reports.
- Coordinates with other office/division technical staff for the connectivity of the server to the host computer, ATM, POS terminals, inter-bank switch network, and other interfaces.
- Regularly monitors system activities and performance, and prepares performance reports.
- Prepare and update for daily-work manual-procedures for the ePayment support services
- Review all incidents and issues were reports by first line team and monitoring procedures.
- Lead 3-4 consultants in his domain
- Bachelor’ Degree of any suitable discipline from accredited university
- Team lead or Manager (4-7 years of experience)
- Technical Manager (7 – 10 years of experience)
|Job Category||Experienced, Managers & Senior Managers|
|Function||IT - SAP|