Pillars Consultancy Recruitment
Director Business Middle East & Africa (MEA) (Pharma – Medical)
About our Client:
- Multinational Medical firm with offices covering tens of countries worldwide , with a diverse protfolio of products in the pharma field
Role within the organization
- Advice on formulation and application issues for customers in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Africa region when using BL Health Care products
- Technical and commercial advice and provision of expertise to existing and potential customers (customers of major regional and national importance) in order to secure current business and win new business for the CCs.
- Independent analysis and constant observation of the market with regard to competitive activities, competitive product hose; integration of the relevant information into the own organizational unit
- Proactively generate new business by monitoring, evaluating and qualifying relevant leads and opportunities and transforming them into product and service business.
- Prioritization of customer activities to attract new business and increase product sales
- Taking over the interface function between customer and project management as well as the technical departments for active projects
- Responsible handling of customer-related problems and provision of problem solutions
- Local and regional On-site support of customers with development projects or production problems.
- Representation of the Health Care business line at important industry events such as industry partner conferences, trade fairs, workshops, etc.
- Organization and execution of national and international customer workshops of the Business Line Health Care.
- Regular visits of important existing and potential customers
Establishment and deepening of business relationships with multipliers such as equipment manufacturers and excipients suppliers.
- University studies in natural sciences, engineering sciences
Preferably in the direction of pharmacy or comparable qualification
- Additional qualification
- Several years of experience in the field of application technology consulting/sales
- Formulation development and knowledge of galenic and process technology
- Special Knowledge Pharmaceutical Industry
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel
|Job Category||Managers & Senior Managers|