Pillars Consultancy Recruitment
Derivatives Sales Manager (Multinational)
About our Client:
- Multinational , One of the largest Factories of it’s speciality (world-wide) location October
Reporting directly to the General Manager
Major contributions and purpose
- Reporting directly to GM Head of Financial planning, analysis, reporting and costing.
Main responsibilities and activities
Managing & developing the derivatives market in Egypt for company products
- Identify the local market size for both company products
- Identify the sales targets by channel and by team member and follow up on execution
- Identify potential new segments and customers for the use of company products , quantify these opportunities and develop a new plan.
- Develop and regularly review the sales strategy for the derivatives sales with the GM
- Regularly discuss with group derivative team new market developments, possible new applications company Products.
- Identify training development needs for the team and align with HR for the execution of these needs and follow up that the development is implemented on the job.
- Negotiate yearly contract with the support of the purchasing team for products transportation, with the objective of getting the most optimum prices.
Do monthly reports on :
Derivative sales vs budget
Achievements and challenges
|Job Category||Managers & Senior Managers|