Mechanical Maintenance Shift Leader (packaging)
- Main responsibilities and activities Identifies farmer seasonal needs from derivatives products and translating it to sales needs, then following up with farmers to update logistics plan
- Daily follow up with farmers on their crops needs and consumed derivatives
- Creating new channels and new customers for derivative products other than farming and explaining the added benefits and value from derivative products
- Following up with drivers and solving logistics problems to make sure that customers receive their products on time
- Acquiring new technical information needed from Lessafre international to be able to create new needs for CMS
- Prepares Monthly reporting on sales of each product and compares results with budget
- Customer visits with Regional derivative directors to follow up on sales and trials of weak venasse & CMS
Handles work load and vacations for team to make sure that operations run smoothly
- Managing yearly sales event to promote trials and sales of venasse and CMS
- Prepares Sales budget and sales plan for Venasse and CMS
- Sets up credit limits and credit terms for customers based upon consumptions and follows up on relevant collections
- Weekly meeting to check the following: Quality control of Nutripotasse & CMS based on several analysis at factory lab, Updating the stock level of CMS & production cost/Ton, sales Forecasting for next week, Comparison between sales & budget per week
- Order tanks for new customers for Nutripotasse storage and follows up delivery and installation.
- BSc. Degree in Agriculture.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in Cairo, Alex Desert Road Farms.
- English langue: good speaking, reading & writhing.
- Good leadership skills.
- Preferred Cairo Residence.
- Very good level in computer MS.
- package from 5K To 10K
|Job Location||Cairo - Egypt|
|Job Level||Experienced 3 Years|
|Education||BSc. Degree in Agriculture.|