Deputy Manager Internal Audit (Market Leader Financial Services-Leasing-Banking)
About the Our Client:
One of the biggest leasing companies in the Gulf Area and known to be as a leading leasing company in Egypt. It is one of the pioneers in the international leasing market and it had been established for over 50 years. located in October
- Manage Communication with Audited departments in all audit phases
- Participate in department’s strategic and annual planning
- Provides a comprehensive, practical schedule of annual engagement coverage within general areas assigned by manager
- Supervises the work of staff engaged in the audit assignment
Identify key risks and controls
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls
- Accomplishment of all phases of the audit assignment planning, fieldwork, reporting and follow up
- Develops and maintains the Risk-Control assessment model for the areas subject to audit
- Completeness and maintenance of audit files
Perform special review upon management request
- Be responsible for the delivery of high quality CRM projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Lead the develop of relevant project processes and documentation, including project roadmaps
- Determine the needs of each project and the required business resources to implement Dynamics systems, clarifying and defining the strategy and objectives of each Client
- Planning and executing the implementation of Full Functions providing regular progress updates to the client
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Client’s organisation, business needs and challenges of their industry
- Leading project communication and best practise throughout the system implementation
- Ensure expectations between the client and the business are set well and maintained throughout the life of the project
- Identify potential challenges to the project and communicate with the Implementation Team and Client appropriately to alleviate risk to the project and ensure it is delivered per agreed timescales and cost
- Provide senior management with weekly internal reports outlining the progress of current projects.
- Microsoft Dynamics Project Manager Essentials
- Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- 4-7 years experience in a related field.
- Post Graduate studies: Preferably CIA
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications.
- Excellent command of English.
Project Manager Roads (Senior) Large INTERNATIONAL Construction Company – UGANDA
23 September 2021
French Speaker Help Desk Rep (Multinational) Global IT Company
12 September 2021
Treasury Manager (Large Real Estate Developer)
7 September 2021
Logistics (Import/Export) Executive-World Class Factory
29 August 2021
Network Support Engineer L2 -L3 (OIL & GAS)
26 August 2021