Main Job Duties:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Reports To Operations manager.
- Previous experience as Customer Service Manager.
- Experience from business in fast growth path.
- Service attitude.
- University Degree in Administration or Business.
- “Hands on” with helicopter perspective and knowledge in all areas.
- Strong Leader – manage employees in multiple locations.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Fluent English spoken, written and read.
- Fast moving consumer goods experience.
- Very organized, structured and detailed seeking efficiency opportunities.
- Process oriented.
- Strong project leader.
- Very good interpersonal, motivational and management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel in particular and systems in general.
- Able to cope with stress..
|Job Category||Managers & Senior Managers|
|Salary Range||20,000 to 30,000 EGP|